This is a fork of github-mermaid-extension. The original repo hasn't been updated for a while, which called for action.
The benefit of regular updates that the exact same diagrams as being generated on the mermaid-live-editor to be used in the MD files you use in GitHub.
More About the mermaid syntax here.
With in any md file, all blocks starting with ```mermaid will render a diagram instead of showing code. An example for the following state diagram would be rendered as such.
Currently mermaid supports Flow, Gantt and Pie Chart as well as Sequence, Class, State, and ER diagrams.
The current and versions are
Git sites enabled
|Firefox||86.0||in store ✅|
|Opera||68.0||in store ✅|
1. Download the extension zip chrome.zip
2. Extract the zip file into a folder.
3. paste the follwing in the url bar:
4. Hit "Developer Mode: Enable".
5. Load Unpacked: and select the extracted folder.
6. Examples of drawn diagrams using the extension example
In the time being, the chrome.zip can be used in compatability mode.